terms and conditions
The term ‘Iain Macrae Limited’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Sandown Road, Bicester OX26 1BQ. Our company registration number in England & Wales is 11085747. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We do not capture or store your information when you access our website unless you voluntarily agree to give us your personal details by completing an online form. We do use Google Analytics to report specific web-based statistics for our site, but this data does not contain user-specific identity and is not stored or used for sales, marketing or other purposes. Completion of online contact forms will mean the personal data you provide will be used exclusively to provide you with requested business information about Iain Macrae Limited or the business matter you contact us about. We may collect the contact information, such as your name, address, email address or phone number for business purposes only. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. Stored personal information is held on encrypted devices using AES encryption. You may contact us by email to find out what data if any we hold about you.
Data Used: Akismet is enabled on the site, the contact form submission data — IP address, user agent, name, email address, website, and message — is submitted to the Akismet service (also owned by Automattic) for the sole purpose of spam checking. The actual submission data is stored in the database of the site on which it was submitted and is emailed directly to the owner of the form (i.e. the site author who published the page on which the contact form resides). This email will include the submitter’s IP address, timestamp, name, email address, website, and message.
Data Synced: Post and post metadata associated with a user’s contact form submission. Akismet is enabled on the site, the IP address and user agent originally submitted with the comment are synced, as well, as they are stored in post meta.
Data Used: Please refer to the appropriate Google Analytics documentation for the specific type of data it collects.
Activity Tracked: This feature sends page view events (and potentially video play events) over to Google Analytics for consumption.
Data Used: A visitor’s preference on viewing the mobile version of a site.
Activity Tracked: A cookie (akm_mobile) is stored for 3.5 days to remember whether or not a visitor of the site wishes to view its mobile version.
Data Used: Any of the visitor-chosen search filters and query data in order to process a search request on the WordPress.com servers.
Data Used: For video play tracking via WordPress.com Stats, the following information is used: viewer’s IP address, WordPress.com user ID (if logged in), WordPress.com username (if logged in), user agent, visiting URL, referring URL, timestamp of event, browser language, country code. If Google Analytics is enabled, video play events will be sent there as well.
Activity Tracked: Video plays.